Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Achillea millefolium extract strength C, how do you buy it…

Achillea millefolium extract strength...

Achillea millefolium extract strength C, how do you buy it and what dosage should you take

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Just did a biofeed scan with an educator and it was recommended for old injuries

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take celebrex, vyvanse, and adderral

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
History of osteoarthritis, and asthma
5/26/2018
Camille-Moderator
Camille-Moderator, Category Moderator
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. While I am not trying to discourage you from getting help from our Experts, I want you to know that we do not offer prescription service of any kind. This means that we are unable to provide any type of medication, including prescription refills, nor can our Experts recommend a Doctor that can write certain prescriptions for you. If you are in need of medication, we recommend that you make an appointment with your local Doctor or clinic.
Please let me know if you want to continue with your question, or if you prefer that I cancel this for you.
Thank you,
Camille - Moderator
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I am only asking about typical dossage for achillea millefolium exract strength C-using if for helping with inflamation
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question as you mentioned I have studied and found achillea millefolium is very rare remedy and its proving was done only on the rats, also there is no trusted place to buy remedy with strength C, and the only dose I can find is for its tincture and there is no date on the strength C.

Here you can order tincture.

https://www.hawaiipharm.com/yarrow-alc-extract

And dose would be…

Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.

If you like I can describe best homeopathic medicine 100% side effects free and natural and also 10 times more effective than achillea millefolium to treat and cure old injuries and inflammation.

If you are interested then reply me and I will post my detailed answer OK.

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I am interested, please post your detail answer. Thank you

Are you there online?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Could you please describe best homeopathic medicine 100% side effects free and natural and also 10 times more effective than achillea millefolium to treat and cure old injuries and inflammation and
post your detailed answer?

Welcome back, now kindly stay online until I complete my answer and reply me when you are supposed to reply OK, now I am going to answer you OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
ok

My answer is ready ......

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA policy……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

You will be charged only (USD 5$) or equal in your currency and this is 7 days free trial period, after 7 days time site will ask or charge the subscription fee.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I agree and have already paid the $5

Thank you so much, now read first part of my answer OK

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Arnica Montana 30C) to treat and cure old injuries and inflammation as you mentioned.

This remedy is very effective and if you use and try there would be no need to use achillea millefolium and it is 10 times more effective than achillea millefolium.

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Arnica Montana 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Have you taken note of the above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr. Zaheer.

(Dose instructions)

The dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 1 to 2 months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read above last part of my answer…..

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you, ***** ***** recommend a particular brand to purchase?

You are welcome, just give me 2 mints time, will write you an online link to get remedy easily from the trusted link and of Biron brand

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank for your fast answers and service. Much appreciated.

You are most welcome and my pleasure to help at my best with much care and sincerity...

Here link to get remedy easily form trusted link and trusted brand…

https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Arnica-Montana-30C-pellets/dp/B0026PRY0G

Any help more you need?

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I don't believe so Dr, Thank You Again!

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. I get paid only by site JA if you Rate my answer 5 stars, and you will be not charged again or anymore for giving Rating to my answer.

[This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding……..

You clicked for 7 days trial period SO (open new question threads) ask free questions and give Positive Ratings, site will not charge you single Penny during 7 days time of your trial period SO you can ask 100% free questions and you can give positive Ratings all 100% free, AFTER 7 days time site will ask or charge for subscription fee, and if you get subscription then next 30 days time all questions and ratings will be free OK.

So ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK, use service and get maximum benefits.

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box on the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going to the link

Dr. Zaheer.