Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

At the med check now they are going to run the urinalysis. I…

Hello Doctor, at the med...
Hello Doctor, at the med check now they are going to run the urinalysis. I told the doctor about the pops and the yard work they said I could be dehydrated. I hope and think this isn't STD related
5/17/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Why would you think it's STD related?

Customer reply replied 3 days ago
I don't think it is just wondering what it could be she said there was very low Trace of white blood cells in my urine
Customer reply replied 3 days ago
She is going send it for a culture test she said

Did you get any blood work?

And why did she think it was dehydration?

Customer reply replied 3 days ago
Well because I told her about the yard work and all the pop I've been drinking no blood work I had that done in April everything was fine there

You told her about the frequent urination?

Customer reply replied 3 days ago
definitely

That's not a sign of dehydration

Customer reply replied 3 days ago
Gotcha wondering what I'm dealing with then

I really don't think it's anything--just drinking a lot of Dr Pepper and the effects of the caffeine

But definitely not related to any STD

Customer reply replied 3 days ago
I think you're right she gave me Cipro again and said hold on to it until they get the culture done
Customer reply replied 3 days ago
Just in case

I really don't think you need the Cipro

Customer reply replied 2 days ago
You've been right for all this time I'm inclined to take your advice

Take care then

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)