Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Just wanted to fill you in on my condition since our last…

Hi doctor, so just wanted...
Hi doctor, so just wanted to fill you in on my condition since our last conversation. I no longer have any testicle pain not back pain. Also the woman who gave me the oral sex back in March tested negative for stds oral swab and urine. The only thing that I'm concerned about recently the last two weeks I've been peeing all the time at least once every hour throughout the day. I'm not sure what is going on any thoughts?
5/16/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hi again

Are you also thirsty a lot and have a dry mouth?

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
Hmm I wouldn't say I'm really thirsty I have been cutting grass every Friday and it's been hot. I also have been drinking a lot of pop lately.

How long has this been going on?

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
Just over the past two weeks

Well it could just be from all the pop you're drinking, especially if there's caffeine in it

The other possibilities would be diabetes or a salt-losing neprhitis (kidney disease)

I think it's most likely just the pop you're drinking but you should have your doctor check things out with some blood work and a urinalysis

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
If it's a kidney diease would it be treatable? I have been drinking a lot of Dr pepper over the past month

Yes it would be treatable but I don't really think that's the problem

I just had to give you the possibilities for what's going on

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
Gotcha should I drink more water to see if that helps? I'll try and see a doctor soon

Yes--stick with the water and lay off the Doctor Pepper

Customer reply replied 4 days ago
Will do thanks doctor

Any time my friend

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)