Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have like a burning sensation in penis from time to time…

okay I have like a...
okay I have like a burning sensation in penis from time to time not always 24-7 but throughout the day. Sometimes there's pain during urination sometimes there isn't. I have had thus for a long time since I was a early teen. it seemed to come around the time My penis went from same color to dark in areas. I have searched and did research but can't find an answer.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/9/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Doctor (MD)

Hello...I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have just now come online and will be happy to help you now. I am currently reviewing your question and will be back in a moment.

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Thank you

I am typing and i have few questions for you

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
okay
Hello... I understand your concern.I need some more information please.1. During this burning sensation or pain do you get urine drop by drop?
2. How is the ambient temperature in the environment around you?
3. Is this a recurrent problem or a problem with you are facing only now?
4. Are you having any pain abdomen or high grade fever with chills and rigors and vomiting?
5. How much water or total Fluids do you consume per day approximately?
6. Is there any family history of kidney stones?
7. Are you having any pain in the region below the umbilicus and above the penis?Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
The temperature around usually is room temperature. This is a recurrent problem I have been having this sensation for awhile now. I have no high fever or chills and no vomiting. I assume I guess an decent amount of fluid I would say per day. Not a lot maybe somewhere around a little bit. I drink sum milk in afternoon juice in morning water in afternoon and sometimes some extra side spurts of drinking through the remainder of the day. As far as i know there are no family history of kidney stones. There is no pain above the penis or below umbilcas. During the pain sensation when urinating sometimes drop by drop. When just doing casual things or even laying down pain is sometimes present but not always. It comes and goes.

HI...sorry of the delay n responding.

I was stuck with an emergency case.

This is a very common phenomenon in males...due to decreased fluid intake.

The best way to prevent it is to take at least 4 liters of water per day - measured and compulsorily.

The best way out once symptoms come is - mix sugar water thickly with 4 spoon in a glass of water and consume it and immediately after that take 4 glasses of normal water and you will be free of symptoms with 30 minutes.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
I really feel as though it is more than that. this issue has been going on for a couple years now. It hurts right now and I'm just sitting texting .I have dealt and lived with this feeling for s long time. I just want it to go away.
Hi... I agree that it can be more than that. But can you kindly oblige my advice to take at least 4 litres of water per day and try it out for 2 weeks and then we can decide what next can be done further please.The other option if you want right away, is to go ahead and do a urine routine and an ultrasound abdomen concentrating on the kidney urinary bladder and then get back to me with the results.Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Customer reply replied 5 days ago
Hey I've been drinking extra water for the past days and it has for the most part went away but still get the sensation just not as bad. I also went to meps and qualified for the marine so I assume nothing is wrong with kidneys or anything.
Hi... Nothing is wrong with your Kidneys. The very fact that it went away after you started drinking more water signifies that this was only a concentrated urine and nothing more.
You are perfectly healthy and please make it a regular habit to drink at least 4 litres of water per day which will keep you healthy and fit.
"If you need more help, please reply to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is greatly appreciated".
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Doctor (MD)
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Doctor (MD)