Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Embarrassing, but today I had to use water bottles to pee in…

Embarrassing, but today I...

Embarrassing, but today I had to use water bottles to pee in the car. Stuck in traffic. I felt a sharp pain when I switched bottles. Now the tip burns badly and there is a little red to the residue and the glands swell.

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

7 hours

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/8/2018
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

This is Dr. Shah and am reviewing your question now.

I will respond to your question or request additional information shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Thank you

Do you have any urinary frequency or urgency? Did you develop redness after using the bottles? have you ever had any urinary burning or glad swelling? are you allergic to anything?

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Not normally I drove 200miles today for work. Yes it was after I used the bottles. I think I may have torn tissue. When I pinched the tip I felt a sharp pain
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Not allergic

Thanks for the information.

I think your burning and redness is related to local tissue injury which may have happened during water bottle. You can drink more water to keep your urine diluted to minimize the burning sensation. All these symptoms would subside gradually within a few days. You can take OTC pain meds in the meantime.

Please let me know if you have any other question for me.

Please leave a positive rating by selecting 5 stars on the top of your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you.

Regards,

Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor