Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Small cluster of blister have appeared on the shaft of my…

Small cluster of blister...

Small cluster of blister have appeared on the shaft of my penis? I have not had sex in over 2 weeks and only with my wife?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Only noticed yesterday and never seen anything before. General health good.

5/7/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr Rubio
welcome a JA and thank you for your question.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer

Are blisters painful?
Can you send me an image?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
No sore bit of an itch.

Allow me a moment while I evaluate them.

The images show an impressive herpes lesion, which is characteristic of herpes lesions due to the blisters.
have you had herpes before? or have you ever been with another partner before?
herpes can take months or years to appear and it appears at the time when there is metabolic stress (due to some alteration in the body) or social stress.

If necessary, I suggest you test for IgM and Igg of blood for herpes type 2.
Start with acyclovir cream every 8 hours until it disappears and you should see your doctor for acyclovir via orally.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask. I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Regards.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I am married 8 years and only had partners before that. Never had any sexual healt problems before. What do I need to do to clear these please?

the first thing to do is to go to a doctor for a blood test for herpes type II.

The second thing is to stop all sexual activity, start with acyclovir cream and go to the doctor's office to indicate the antibiotic taken.

Edgar Rubio Villegas
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Thanks

you¿re welcome.

Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor (MD)