Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr chip so we on a way back home and I have been feeling…

Dr chip so we on...
Dr chip so we on a way back home and I have been feeling such a discomfort in my legs it goes from my lower back ,all the way down my legs ,and I rub and rub and nothing helps .
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/4/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Definitely not clots

Just the same leg pain you've had before--sore muscles

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Muscls yes ,but pain is pretty intense can it be sciatica

Not if it involves both legs

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Soreness I feel in both ,but intense pain I feel in my right leg ,and also if I sit and then get up I need to kind of wobble to start walking normally

Not a clot

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
No I am not saying clot ,I just saying I feel pain in my upper back lower back neck legs and I feel it's all together

So what do you need me to say?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
That I will live a little longer

Of course you will

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Dr chip I don't know what is going on ,my legs feel like they r twisting ,I keep changing positions doesn't help ,also fatigue ,also nausea

Why do we have to go over old territory all the time?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
I will say something stupid ,pls forgive me ,I would go to something new if this old stuff would leave me alone

I understand but it's not that the old stuff won't leave you alone it's how you react to it

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
I try nnot to over panick but it's hard
.can u at least explain my legs I can't keep them still ,and nausea

What do you mean you can't keep them still?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Like I feel twisting feeling and I constantly have a need to tub one leg against the other

I don't know what you mean by a twisting feeling

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
It's the urge to move legs left and right ,they itch ,I scratch them ,the skin is dry

Any rash?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
No but I feel constantneed to rub ,scratch ,move legs

That's not physical then

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
What u mean not phisical .

There's no physical medical condition that causes that

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
I was asking u before what about restless leg syndrome

Doesn't sound at all like that

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Dr chip ,I again had my second bm ,bm itself was normal but cramps pain is really bad before during and after I feel so so drained

Cramps?

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
similar to the onces women have during period

Just got back on

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Dr chip for the past two three days I pee alot like 4 times an hour ,I can barely hold it. What's going on

Could be a bladder infection

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
What do I do

Probiotics and cranberry pills

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
no need to go to Dr ? And what r those pills and where can I get them ? And probiotics r they the same type u take for stomach

Not right now, no

Cranberry pills are over the counter at any pharmacy

Yes--lactobacillus probiotics

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
Dr chip on top of me going to bathroom frequently ,and having cramps ,I have a headache ,flu like symptoms , runny nose,and sore throat ,and my neck hurts is it dangerous

Of course it's not dangerous

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
But can I be starting to have .I took Advils ,and also Tyler cold and flu

Sounds like a simple cold and nothing dangerous

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Dr chip hello I have two big problems .one when I pee I feel like a knife there ,and feeling cramps and pressure .second o was doing yardwork and now I feel burning in a chest ,and bad back pain fear of heart again

Might be a bladder infection

And no comment on the chest and back pain--that's a very old record we've played way too many times

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
do I go to Dr and if not what can happen

No you don't need a doctor and you'll be fine

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Dr chip old problem but I am at work in bed and feel like suffocating can't breath .burning in chest

Just got on

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Dr chip I am feeling again that pain feeling on left side in chest .I have been under stressed and eating badly and it's my days off I am scared something bad will happen

Why do you need to go back over this time and time again?

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Cause it's not going away and fear takes over o

So why aren't you fighting against that fear?

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
U know I try ,but when I start to feel pain in chest area,back ,nausea ,phisical and mental collide together and it's super hard that's when I need ur help not to tell me o u fine but to be honest

Not heart and not anything serious with your lungs either

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Dr chip I am out with my husband running errands and I feel burning in chest ,what do I do how to move on,do I need er

Of course you don't need the ER--just do your errands and stop freaking out about this

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
De chip I was cleaning my ears with qtips which I do alot and inaaw blood on both of them

Nothing serious--that happens to me aometimes

Time for a rating

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
I can't see ur reply

The blood is nothing serious--I get that sometimes when I clean my ears

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
In both ears ok

Yes--that's fine

Customer reply replied 7 days ago
Dr chip again ,can't breath ,again ate wrong ,I keep gaining weight and don't know what to do,my breathing is compromised and back hurts I am scared

We've talked about all that so many times

Let's have a rating for now

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)