Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am 68 and my oxygen levels are dropping. 94-96 Is that too…

Customer Question
I am 68 and...

I am 68 and my oxygen levels are dropping. 94-96 Is that too low

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Inflamed veins in right leg and rash over the vein. My heart rate speeds up then slows down. Checked for blood clots but none were found

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

My Dad. has a stent. Widow maker blockage. I have polycythemia and Myasthenia Gravis. Current UTI

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Headaches when I wake up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Health
4/3/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.

Thank you for waiting.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
I understand your concern.
SpO2 of 94 - 96 is not worrying.
Normally it can vary from 94-99.
Please do not worry.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.