Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am a male 39 years ...this week I have been speriencing…

Customer Question
Hello, I am a...

Hello, I am a male 39 years ...this week I have been speriencing ocasional burning below my testies, is not constant pain but it feels very uncomfortable, I think it is also affecting erection

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

Not in other areas at the moment , any idea what could this be

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I can look at my portal but not really anything that is out of the ordinary, I don’t smoke , drink ,if you give me on second I can take quick look

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 3 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Just to clarify this feeling has been going for about 2 days now

Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

Any rash, redness, swelling, tenderness on the affected site?

Lower back pain?

Pain, burning during urination?

Any penile discharge?

Any issues with an ejaculation?

Any medical illness?

Are you taking any medicines?

History of unprotected sex?
Thanks.

Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

I’m 39 male,
No discharge or back pain
No issues with ejaculation
I’m not taking any medicines,
Sex is only with my wife
No redness, or rashes
It feels like the problem is internal
Issue at the moment is also erection but has been an issue for only this past couple of days
Are you there

Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, possible differential diagnosis may include Orchitis, inflammation of the nerves around the testicles.

You should cool water sitz bath with an antiseptic solution for 15 minutes twice a day.

Take OTC Advil.

Do Kegel exercises.

Wear loose-fitting cotton fabric boxer.
Avoid rough masturbation.

If your symptoms will not show any improvement then see your doctor for a clinical exam tomorrow morning.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

My issue is not necessarily in the testies but below that , can you give another posible diagnosis
Are you there ma’am

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Localised inflammation of soft tissue, nerve impingement are other possible causes.

However, I would advise trying such remedies for few days.

I hope this answers your question. If you would like to discuss this further or have any additional questions, please reply to my answer and I will get right back to you.
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box if you are satisfied with our conversation.
Waiting for your reply.

I am sending you a picture that I got online, to kind of show you were the uncomfort is past the testies ...
It is the last question for you ...I’m very concerned , I’ve never had issues like this and at my age I didn’t think this would be a problem for me...anything you can do to help would be appreciated
Thank you so much

I am writing you the answer which may take 4-5 minutes.

Thanks for your patience.

As per your description and photo suggesting the area, possible causes may include Prostatitis apart from other above suggested possible causes.

The initial treatment would be same as mentioned earlier.

Antibiotics can be prescribed if an infection is suspected after a clinical exam by your doctor in person.

Maintain a good hydration.

Do Kegel exercises.

Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Waiting for your reply.