Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I took two .25mgs of Benadryl at 8:45p.m. Can I take .50mgs…

Customer Question
I took two .25mgs...

I took two .25mgs of Benadryl at 8:45p.m. Can I take .50mgs of Lorazepam now?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I have Cervical Dystonia, so I take .25mgs Lorazepam three times a day. But I forgot to take the noon Lorazepam today.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Im feeling very jittery right now.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Health
3/30/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD) replied 5 months ago
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Thank you for waiting.
I understand your concern.
Taking lorazepam now can cause drowsiness, dizziness.
It can cause confusion, difficulty in concentration.
I would advise not to take it.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

I've been diagnosed with Blepharospasm and Cervical Dystonia. It only stops when I'm asleep my husband says. The Lorazepam doesn't help for this but I continue to take it because I feel like I get more anxious ( spasms) if I don't. Nothing has helped me.

Botox can be done for this problem.

You can discuss with your doctor about it.

Botox didn't work for me. When would it be safe to take my Lorazepam?
It's been an hour and a half since I took the Benadryl.

You can take it after 6 hours of taking benadryl.

At that time the interaction will be minimum.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish him healthy life.
Warm Regards.