Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have intermittent fever four approximately 4 months now. I…

Customer Question
I have intermittent fever...

I have intermittent fever four approximately 4 months now. I also have severe dizziness and I am always feeling like I am falling. Plus I notice that I feel very sick before a bowel movement. That feeling eases after I go to the bathroom. I have done a lot of tests and blood work. Everything is coming back normal. I haven't been to work awhile now due to the fever and dizziness. What do you think it is?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

I have done a colonoscopy, CT Scans, Lung Function, Eye test and a lot of blood works.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have anxiety and sinusitis.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Health
I also have pain on the right side of my head and face.
Sometime I feel like a heavy pulse in my head for a second where everything blanks out. I have also experienced a warm rush in my head that works bland causes severe dizziness and pain.
3/30/2018
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 5 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hello, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Ted Manos M.D., and I need more information to answer your question. I need to know your age, gender, weight, and any family history of diabetes.
I am 34 years old, female, approximately 125 lbs and have type 2 diabetes in my family. I am not diabetic.
Thank you for the additional information. Have you been specifically tested for Lymes Disease. Have you been in woodsy areas in the last 6-8 weeks?
Oops. I meant last 6-8 months.
No I haven't
All your symptoms are listed for Lymes disease. Someone needs to consider it.