Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I was prescribed Flonase for congestion due to virus. I take…

Customer Question
I was prescribed Flonase...

I was prescribed Flonase for congestion due to virus. I take nothing I'm very healthy. I took it yesterday and seemed ok. I took it this morning and I've been so sick with nausea, diahria, palpitations, dizziness. Im tired but I feel awake. I took it at 7am. When will it get out of my system?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Palpitations, diahria, dizziness, blurry vision. Shouldn't it get less now that it's been 10 hrs since I took it? When will it wear off.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

No headache. Itook it yesterday at 7am and today at 7am and I started these issues around 10am today

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am allergic to codiene and latex

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Health
3/29/2018
Health Professional: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** am an ENT physician and I will try to assist you today.

I'm also nauseous.

These symptoms are most likely not from one spray of Flonase I can assure you of that. If you are still feeling this bad you should see a doctor today for a full exam.

You can spray nasal saline into your nose to help flush out the flonase but it should be out of your system within a few hours. Hope that helps.

Not at all. Simple online research shows that these ARE side effects and that doctors ignore it so thanks.
No thank you
No more. I don't want any more changes
CHARGES