Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Period is on and i felt morning sickness when i woke up and…

Customer Question
Hey my period is...

Hey my period is on and i felt morning sickness when i woke up and now im throwin up blood

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Josh, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

How many times, have you passed blood in vomitus?

Any change in bowel movements?

Age?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Ok
Only once..bowel moment still the same..and im 27
No health problems

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details and sharing a clear picture.

I am sorry to hear about your problem

Well, Vomiting blood is called as haematemesis, this could be related to underlying issue and has to be further clinically evaluated by your doctor.

Possible reasons are-

-Stomach ulcer or severe gastritis

-Oesophageal varices

-Severe gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.

-Infection such as H. pylori infection.

You should not delay and further get it clinically evaluated by your doctor.

It is not related to periods, this can be a coincidence that such symptoms started at the time of periods.

A clinical examination and tests should be done for precise diagnosis.

The most likely cause is- Stomach ulcer or severe gastritis.

Please get it clinically evaluated by your doctor.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh