Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Question for you this time regarding my daughter. This

Hey another question for you...
Hey another question for you this time regarding my daughter. This evening around 4 her left knee started hurting her near the front of the knee just below the kneecap. Then seem to radiate a bit around the knee.
she is able to walk, with a little limp. she said it felt better then hurt again. Does that sound like tendonitis to you? I don't think she injured her knee recently.
3/27/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Any swelling or bruising?

no.

Then it's not bursitis

So it's got to be tendonitis--the lateral collateral ligament

Doesn't take a significant sprain or injury to get that

Should be fine in a day or two

Thanks. Just seemed to kind of come out of nowhere... is that typical? I think by now you probably know how my mind works.

Very typical and it tends to go away just as quickly

I didn't know your mind was working?

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
lol, fair enough. thanks
She's fine now. I swear I wish there was some medication to just turn off my amygdala.

I'll work on that