Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Last question for tonight. So in your expert opinion I was…

Hello doctor, last question for...
Hello doctor, last question for tonight. So in your expert opinion I was ok to test for the STDs when I did and they came back negative that wasn't too early right?
3/26/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

The tests were valid and not done too soon--you're in the clear

I feel dumb doctor because I cheated on my wife who is pregnant when I received the oral sex. I took all the Cipro and we had sex twice since then I'm afraid I could have passed something to her that's why the urgency

I understand but don't let guilt cloud your mind here--you didn't pass anything to her

I need to stop taking these risks I did this last year SMH why do they say to test 2 weeks after contact? Just to be sure?

Yes--by that time there's been time to test positive

I'm in the clear because of the testing after roughly 3 days?

Yes--you're in the clear

Ok I'll just get through these 10 days then with these meds thanks for always being patient

Always here for you my friend

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)