Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I just noticed a small bruise under my tongue on the flap of…

Customer Question
Hello, I just noticed...

Hello, I just noticed a small bruise under my tongue on the flap of skin. It doesn’t hurt, but it is swollen a bit. Should I be concerned?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No. I just noticed it. It had to have just become swollen because I didn’t feel it before.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’m not diabetic, don’t smoke. Am overweight, i was just sick to my stomach so I just threw up. I have asthma and take two sprays.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Health
3/26/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD) replied 3 months ago
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Can you send picture?