Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I’ve been treated for Gonorrhea and Claymidia. Do you think…

I’ve been treated for...

I’ve been treated for Gonorrhea and Claymidia. Do you think I should have a slight burning sensation after day seven??

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

I had these bumps come up on the back of my tongue a couple days after I was treated and mouth is dry? I can tell my frequent urination has stopped, but I still have this burning sensation mostly in the mornings and my penile hope is red

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have been diagnosed with herpes a couple months ago

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Ok thanks

What is your age and gender?

What are the antibiotics you are taking?

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
29 male and I’m not real sure I took four tablets and got a shot on my backside

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes.

I do not want the call if it is going to cost me money I had a free two phone calls pop up

Apologies for any intrusion of those automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

Ok
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Consultant
Phone call session started

You should not have residual symptoms.

Your symptoms are suggestive or prostatitis.

You may need following;

1) Urine culture

2) Semen culture.

These would tell about the most efficacious antibiotic to eradicate the infection and resolve the symptoms.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

I don’t want a phone call
Please

You may withdraw the phone call offer.

You may contact the customer care which is round the clock service.