Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My daughter went roller skating for the first time with

My daughter went roller...

My daughter went roller skating for the first time with family friends tonight. Apparently, as kids do, she fell. She bumped her head pretty good. Ice was put on it and afterwards continued to skate.. eat pizza.. and enjoy her night. She came home and she seems fine. No nausea slurred speech, she does have a bit of a headache so Tylenol was given. Should I take her to the hospital anyway?

Doctor's Assistant: Have your daughter and the friends used Tylenol or anything similar before?

She has

Doctor's Assistant: Has she seen a doctor about the bump?

There doesn’t seem to be a bump

3/25/2018
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for her symptoms.
Mild headache can be due to stress.
You need to observe a few symptoms.
Nausea or vomiting, confused appearance, seizure, blurring of vision, weakness of a limb are some of the symptoms, need to be looked for.
You should wait and watch now.
If she develops any such symptom, I would advise to take her to hospital.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish her healthy life.
Regards.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish her healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)