Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Is this confidential ?will my name show up or anything. I…

Customer Question
Is this confidential ?will...

Is this confidential ?will my name show up or anything

Doctor's Assistant: Any identifying information you share will be kept private. These questions just help me more clearly understand your situation, so you get the fast and accurate answer you deserve. What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this? Have you seen a doctor about this?

I took a medication yesterday and I have been freaking out since and think I made wrong decision

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I opted out in now taking the other set of tablets Is der any chance it will survive

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Health
3/23/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 3 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Which medicine did you take?

Which other set of medicines are contemplating?

I’m 30
I took mifeprex
Hello u der?

Are you changing mind not to get abortion?

Ya but I no there is no chance now coz I took tablet
I didn’t take the other set of tablets

You should take the other medicines too. Otherwise there can be excessive bleeding and it may not be expelled despite the abortion.

is there any other option than taking the tablets?

Unfortunately there is no other option.

You may contact your doctor, who may give you some injection to prevent the abortion if not already taken place. That would need an ultrasound.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

No I asked them and they said it would not make any difference
Is there any chance of it surviving?

Very low chance, I am sorry.

That’s ok

For your safety, you may take other set of medicines too, so there is no bleeding.

I no In my head I no that is wise but I’m scared to finish the process just in case that there might be any chance of survival
I no that might sound so silly

The next set of medicines are to contract the uterus. Otherwise the process may remain incomplete.

there is defo no survival rate?

Chance is around 2-4%.

O gosh

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.