Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My blood sugar is high,I take metformin once a day what

Customer Question
My blood sugar is...

My blood sugar is high,I take metformin once a day what should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Pretty good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Type 2 diabetes

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Health
3/23/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD) replied 27 days ago
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How is your Blood sugar now?

How were the previous level?

When was you checked by doctor last?

How old are you?

Do you take any other medicine?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
405 291 219 my nurse sees me twice a month 60, gabapentin, metformin mlopadine

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
As the current blood sugar level is 405, it is a medical emergency.

It can cause complication.
Metformin will not help now.
You will need insulin under medical supervision.
You should go to hospital now.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)