Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Feeling fatigue, numbness and tingling in feet not all the…

Feeling fatigue, numbness and tingling...
Feeling fatigue, numbness and tingling in feet not all the time, pain in buttocks and sometimes penis discomfort also have chapped lips sometimes feel like my tongue hurts,nasal dripping, my body gets this feeling of extreme heat, this morning my right eye was puffy and had white stuff built up in the corner and on the lashes. Went to the doctor because looking stuff up on the internet made me think I had an std but he did test for stds and that was all negative he also did Cbc test and it only showed my red blood cells were a little high and he said come back next month to do another CBC test. Trying to figure out if all these symptoms are connected in any way. Doctor said I have anxiety and thinks that’s a lot of my problem, I think I have anxiety because I know somethings wrong but can’t pin point what it is.
3/22/2018
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

Do you have a stuffy nose, phlegm at the back of the throat?

Lower back pain?

Frequent urination?

Are you taking any medicines?

Duration of symptoms?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Stuffy nose only in the morning, yes phlegm that drips in the back of throat and tongue looks a little white to me. Yes also have lower back pain. Don’t think that I am urinating more than I have been for lately I have been drinking a lot of water so I would say I urinate 7-10 times a day. Been taking buspirone for about a week. Had these same symptoms 2 years ago it went away for a year than came back.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, numbness, tingling in feet, pain in buttocks and penis discomfort with lower back pain indicates herniated disc and possible nerve compression in their paths.

You should see a neurologist for a clinical exam and MRI of the lower spine, NCV with EMG can be performed.

Your fatigue, stuffy nose, nasal dripping, white stuffy in eyelashes and corners of eyes indicate a sinus infection.

I would advise you some self-care remedies which you can try.
Do nasal saline drops and Otrivin nasal drops.
You should do menthol steam inhalation and saline gargles.
Use a warm mist humidifier in your room.
Take OTC Advil and Allegra.

Clean your eyes with warm compresses (soak cotton balls in warm water and apply for 5 minutes 2-3 times a day).

Do gentle fingers massage the bridge fo the nose near eyes to clear the passage of lacrimal glands and ducts.

You should try OTC Zaditor eye drops if you have eye itching.

You can start multivitamin & multimineral supplement to reduce fatigue.

Eat a bland diet.

Apply a lip balm to instantly add an emollient layer to your lips.

Maintain a good hydration.

Eat lots of fruits.

Maintain a good oral hygiene and using an over-the-counter oral rinse made with a concentrate of stannous fluoride is effective.

Maintain a good hydration with Gatorade.
Start Culturelle probiotic and Citrucel and Gas X.

You should elevate your head with an extra pillow.
If your symptoms will not show any improvement then see your doctor or ENT specialist for a clinical exam.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician