Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

What does 13.70 mean index. what does it mean?? Im concerned

Customer Question

what does 13.70 mean index
JA: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: No
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Hello what does it mean??
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Im concerned about HSv
Category: Health
Expert:  Richard Han replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. I assume you are referring to an HSV test value? Do you have a copy of your lab test results that you can attach to this chat thread for me to review?

Expert:  Sumanth Amperayani replied 8 months ago.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
I understand that you wanted to get some clarification regarding the investigation you got done for hsv.May I request you to upload the full investigation report so that I will see it and get back to you with explanation.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani