Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

What does 13.70 mean index. what does it mean?? Im concerned…

Customer Question
What does 13.70 mean...

What does 13.70 mean index

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this?

Hello what does it mean??

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Im concerned about HSv

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Health
3/21/2018
Health Professional: Richard Han, Doctor (MD) replied 28 days ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Doctor (MD)

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. I assume you are referring to an HSV test value? Do you have a copy of your lab test results that you can attach to this chat thread for me to review?

Health Professional: Sumanth Amperayani, Doctor (MD) replied 26 days ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Doctor (MD)
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
I understand that you wanted to get some clarification regarding the investigation you got done for hsv.May I request you to upload the full investigation report so that I will see it and get back to you with explanation.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Doctor (MD)