Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Was just wondering I have red dots on the top of my penis…

Hey I was just wondering I...
Hey
I was just wondering I have red dots on the top of my penis
I've had no unprotected sex and have no other symptoms no pain no itchyness or trouble urinating
Any idea what it could be
3/21/2018
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Please upload a picture to review.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks

I'm 26
And it's only came up about 3 days ago not really sure if it's getting worse or not

Please allow me just few minutes.

I’ll reply you back soon.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

I have reviewed your picture.

Well as you describe, they sound Fordyce spots which are enlarged oil glands. They are completely normal, harmless, and painless.

In most of the cases, they resolve on their own.

You should wear loose-fitting cotton clothes to prevent friction.

Do cool water sitz bath.

Hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)