Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I fell and have a swoll knot right above my ankle. I have…

I fell and have...

I fell and have a swoll knot right above my ankle. I have anothe knotabout 3 inches higher.

Doctor's Assistant: When did the swelling begin? Have you used any medication for it?

It began the same day. I’ve take aspirin.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the swelling?

No. Figured it would go away. U travel quite a bit.

3/19/2018
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having the knots? How large are they?
Do you have any other symptom? pain? bruise?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any other medicine?

F. Knot started 1 week ago after a fall. 1 is 2 in wide and 1 in high. Other knot is not a high. No, no, no
I’m concerned about blood clots because I fly so much. Thoughts?

Did you hit that part only?

Was there any bruise, redness there?

How is the pain?

I have large scabs from other wounds from the fall. Pain has Demi usher subatantially over the past week. No other symptoms.
Diminished.
Pain has diminished. Gracious.

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The hard lumps are likely to be hematoma.
Those are organized collection of blood.
Those would get absorbed gradually.
You can apply warm, moist compress.
If those get bigger or become painful, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.

Doctor can take ultrasound examination to check for clot.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

I hit both legs shoulder. Fell down stairs into concrete.

Those are likely tissue injury from falls.

Those would get absorbed gradually.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Thanks for your help.