Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I gad a very light period last week and then yesterday and…

I gad a very...

I gad a very light period last week and then yesterday and today when I go to the toilet there is slight trace of blood on tissue what could this be?

Doctor's Assistant: When did the bleeding begin? Have you used any medication for it?

Period ended 5 days ago and very slight blood when wipe yesterday and faintly again today

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a dentist about the bleeding?

Doctor no not yet

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a miscarriage last year but apart from that no

3/17/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr Rubio
welcome a JA and thank you for your question.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer

dear *****ient. had unprotected sex after your period 5 days ago?
your period is regular?
take some form of birth control?
is in any kind of pain?

We have been trying for another baby for 3 years natural. I am not on any birth control. My periods are very regular never had thus before
I am 44 years of age.

is in any kind of pain?
Is the bleeding too light? Do you have mucus?

No pain more mucus blood than anything some times nothing

ear friend, because of the characteristics, implant bleeding is impressive but it is necessary to wait until tomorrow if it disappears it is very likely to be confirmed that it is an implant and must be waited until your next menstruation as it is too recent to do pregnancy tests.
If bleeding persists, I suggest that you see a doctor because it may be due to a hormonal disorder, or some alteration in the cervix or even a possible infection.
For the moment, I suggest we rest and wait until tomorrow.

Do you have any doubt?

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Ohhhh I hope do as would love to be pregnant

I wish you the same.
But we still have to wait

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Edgar Rubio Villegas