Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Arun Phophalia only I still have many frustrations at work.

For Dr. Arun Phophalia only I...
For Dr. Arun Phophalia only
I still have many frustrations at work. Today is a vacation. Since the early morning I felt some colic then panic attacks and nausea. I have no appetite at all today and I want to vomit. What I noticed is that anxiey and fear increase the nausea but I can not control them. I want to relax but I am unable. I also read that Snackerschocolate causes cancer and many countries are getting rid of it .I am afraid because I ate a lot of it with my sister in the last period
3/17/2018
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Snickers Chocolate if consumed for years or decades may cause health adverse effects. So do not get anxious about it.

Relaxation can be achieved by activities which are pleasurable.

So you would be the best to identify and involve in them. Religious practices, meditations, sports, hobbies are some of which can be cultivated.

It is real privilege to assist you.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Thank you. I just noticed that when I am angry my mind is preoccupied for a while so I am not feeling panicky at this moment despite feeling awful due to frustration. Nausea decreases at this moment, but increases thereafter.This does not mean that anger imroves my health. It temperorily takes me away from the panic attack. I can not control my emotions.

We humans are driven by autonomic nervous system. It control our emotions, hormones and various organs like heart, lungs, kidneys, intestines, etc.

So if there is predominantly one emotion, the other emotion and symptoms may wane off.

If you manage yourself emotionally you can do very good physically too. One of the option is to never bother about other people. We many times are driven by people's action and than react to them which actually hurts us more than them.

Right now I am feeling anxious and panicky due to nausea. How can I stop thinking of it. This is something very difficult

I can understand this is difficult.

You have to distract yourself. Gardening, music, painting are some of the suggestions.

Watch movie or television.

Living alone can aggravate the problem.

I am still very stressed at work to the extent that I do not have any free time even at weekends and when I return home. Add to this I am still experiencing the same previous problems at work. The next days we have the Easter holiday.
When I finished my work today I went to the jewels shop to get out of my state of depression. I tried many rings that were tight. Suddenly, I felt hurted but no blood. I remembered that the seller has hepatitis C and he just finished the treatment a couple of weeks ago but still there is a period of remission I think six months. He touches every thing even the rings he sometimes wears. I am very afraid I caught the virus because I felt hurted but no blood. Even when I went home I felt hurted under the tap. This is the bad news and the good news is that I made the hepatitis C test at work (that was made for all employees) about 3 weeks ago and the result was negative. Today I am afraid again for what happened at the shop. Can I catch it this way or I am exaggerating things? Is there something I can do in the first hours to prevent infection?

You cannot catch the virus with this way.

So transmission is not possible.