Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Am I experiencing implantation?

Am I experiencing implantation?
3/16/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr Rubio
welcome a JA and thank you for your question.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer

when was your last period?
what symptoms are presented?

My last period was feb 24th
my symptoms is mucus with a little brown back pain and cramping
A week before my period is due
My period is like clockwork

How many days do you have with these symptoms?
when you had unprotected sex?

I just have symptoms today

when you had unprotected sex?

I’ve had unprotected sex almost every night
He never ejaculated inside but I know pre cum can get you pregnant

Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.

I appreciate the waiting time.

Ok

Estimated in this case, it should still be expected that if the spotting disappears by tomorrow it is very likely that implantation has occurred, if this bleeding progresses it is the period that is brought forward by the hormonal changes caused by sexual activity.....
I don't suggest testing it because it's very recent and wouldn't be helpful. but it's highly likely to be an implantation because of the characteristics of the symptoms.

Do you have any doubt?

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

How likely is it that pre cum can get me pregnant
I’ve heard of people having cramps a week before period but I never bled. It was more of a brown mucus in discharge

the probability is close to 50% as the pre-seminal fluid may contain sperm,
The implant looks like a mucus with scarce reddish or brownish bleeding like a stain and lasts 24 hours.

It only happened once

once it appears in 24 hours is considered sufficient. but in the same way you should wait
Have any other questions

I mean what’s the likeliness that I am pregnant

the probability is high but it will depend on what happens in the next 24 hours, if it does not return to appear the spotted it is very likely that this pregnant

Do you have any questions?

It wasn’t really spotting tho I can’t describe it
You said something about hormonal changes

only if the spotting persists may be due to hormonal alterations, the hormonal alterations may cause the period to go on changing the shape of the bleeding, the type of pain and the days

what am I looking out for

You must wait for these 24 hours, if the bleeding goes away it is quite likely that it is an pregnancy. but if the bleed-type blemish remains then it is a hormonal alteration and is evidencing its period

Omg I’m freaking out
How could this be possible

I understand you, I can suggest that you go to your gynecologist for consultation to see the characteristics of the bleeding, confirming the suspicion.

Ok thank you so much for your help
You have been nothing but great and patient
I will give you 5 stars. All I ask is that you pray for me that I’m not as I’m not ready to bring a baby in this world .

Dear *****ient, you must be calm but you must go with your gynecologist.
I wish you the best.
It has been a pleasure

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Edgar Rubio Villegas
Have a great night