Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Can u call me at 705-790-**** Need to talk to someone before…

Customer Question
Can u call me...

Can u call me at 705-790-****

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Need to talk to someone before asking for prescription please call

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No and no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Call new please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Health
3/15/2018
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you have to accept additional phone consult services to talk on the phone.