Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have had strap throat. I am half thru my medication and I…

Customer Question
I have had strap...

I have had strap throat. I am half thru my medication and I developed a pain in the middle to the side of my back. It really hurts

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I have a lung disesa and I am on imu and prednison

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The antibiotic is cefxinir

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Health
3/15/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

What is the intensity of your pain; mild moderate or severe?

Do you have fever, tenderness on the area?

Do you have pain on bending or on other back movements?

69 real sharp if move in different no fever yes I have pain bending it on my right side

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Your symptoms can be due to;

1) Muscle strain or ligament sprain.

2) Adverse effect of cefdinir.

3) Both of above.

You may take do following;

1) Rest

2) Back brace.

3) Tylenol or Motrin.

4) Warm compresses

5) Local analgesic cream.

If the pain intensity increases; you may need to consult a doctor for x-rays and other investigations.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.