Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My tests was including test but it doesn't show any result…

Hi again.. my tests was...
Hi again.. my tests was including syphilis test but it doesn't show any result about syphilia in the picture..
Is it that if i didn't have any of the STD's that i wouldn't have the syphilis or what?
3/14/2018
Richard Han
Richard Han, Doctor (MD)

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you attach a copy of the lab results for me to review?

Thank you for that attachment. Please give me a moment to review the results.

I'm happy to report that all of your STD testing was negative. You were tested for syphilis as well, the test is listed as the "RPR" (rapid plasma reagin) which checks for the bacteria that causes syphilis and it was negative.

Any other questions?

RPR was the syphilis?
And doea non reactive means negative?

Yes, RPR is the syphilis test. And non-reactive = negative. Can I help with anything else?

Thank you so much Dr. Richard

You are very welcome. If you have no further questions, please accept the answer by leaving a 5 star positive review. Thank you and have a great day.

Richard Han
Richard Han, Doctor (MD)
Sure I will.. thank you, ***** *****