Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My son took hydroxy cut and doesn’t feel good. What should…

Customer Question
My son took hydroxy...

My son took hydroxy cut and doesn’t feel good. What should we do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No and no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Gets shots once a month for vivatrol

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Health
3/14/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD)

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

What type of symptoms is he having?

Did you receive my previous answer?