Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My 15 years old dauther has a sharp stomach pain and rectal…

my 15 years old dauther...
my 15 years old dauther has a sharp stomach pain and rectal pain
3/13/2018
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

Does she suffer from bloating, flatulence, constipation?

Burning and pain during urination?

Fever, nausea, vomiting?

Is pain continuous or comes & goes?

Duration of symptoms?

Have you given any medicines so far?

Any medical illness?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

she has constipation, continous pain and i gave her advil
she dossnt have medical issues
no fever, nausea and vomiting

Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, her symptoms indicate indigestion, constipation related.

I would advise you some self-care remedies which you can try.
Maintain a good hydration with Gatorade.
Start Culturelle probiotic and Citrucel and give her over the counter Gas X and Pepcid.
Give her fiber-rich diet.
Take proper rest.

Try warm water sitz bath for 15 minutes twice a day to relieve rectal pain.

Warm compresses with a heating pad on the abdomen can be tried.

If her symptoms will not show any improvement then see your doctor for a clinical exam ASAP and antispasmodic injections can be advised.

In case of an intense and unbearable pain in lower right abdomen then appendicitis should be ruled out and then visit an emergency room.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician