Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Iam taking paxil 12.5 +.125mg of cloanazapem +7.5mg of

Iam taking paxil 12.5...

Iam taking paxil 12.5 +.125mg of cloanazapem +7.5mg of mirtzapine at night , and 150mg of bupropio. In the morning , my anxiety and depression is in remission , but the problem is I cant get more than 5-6 hrs sleep , iam thinking to take paxil and bupropion in the morning and mirtzapine at nightt, will this help

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

I have anxiety depression since last 15 years , this medication I have been taking since last 12 months

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I dont have any other major health issues

3/11/2018
Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD)

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Yes, that is a great idea. You should try the Paxil and Wellbutrin in the morning. Some people have a paradoxical reaction to these medications which keeps them up at night.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks doctor , I was worried that the two together could cause some adverse reaction , but since it is ok according to you I will try that and take mirtaz if needed to sleep

Oh, I see. You can take the Paxil in the morning and the Wellbutrin in the afternoon if you do not want to take them together. I assumed you were taking them together currently. There is no specific interaction between the two medications, but there have been reports that Wellbutrin might increase the levels of an SSRI such as Paxil if taking together.

I hope this helps.

Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD)