Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Due to my hepatic encephalopathy, all of my friends and

Customer Question
family have deserted me when...
Due to my hepatic encephalopathy, all of my friends and family have deserted me when I need them the most.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Health
3/10/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD)

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I am terribly sorry to hear this - did you have a question I can help you with?

Do you have additional questions?

If not please send five stars.