Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm having severe all over body pains and pretty bad lower…

Hi. I'm having severe...

Hi. I'm having severe all over body pains and pretty bad lower abdominal pain. This has been going on for 5 days. Advil nor Aleve have helped. The abdominal pain is mostly above the pubic bone and hurts much worse when pressed. When I use the bathroom, everything seems normal and I have no other symtoms.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I answered above.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing comes to mind.

3/7/2018
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

How old are you? Do you have fever, nausea, diarrhea? your gender? Any previous history of similar problem?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am male, 37, no other symptoms and this is the first time I have experienced this.

Thanks for the information. Generalized muscle pain is usually related to infection, but can due to many other causes. Your lower abdomen pain is more important and need further exploration. Although you don't have any symptoms at this time, but your do pain pain and tenderness in your lower abdomen. It could be due to several causes such as appendicitis, trapped gas, constipation, bladder infection, or diverticulitis, or localized inflammation. You will have to visit your doctor to run blood and urine test along with ultrasound to get further details about this pain.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor