Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

8 years ago my husband had mirsa that ate his bones now that…

Customer Question
8 years ago my...

8 years ago my husband had mirsa that ate his bones now that leg and foot are turning black and its not the circulation

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No he said his feet feel like there burning

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i have all ready payed the 5 dollers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Health
3/6/2018
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

does your husband have diabetes or poor blood vessels

what is his height and weight? obesity?

No

what is his height and weight? obesity?

he could have an infection in his toes causing the black toes.

how old is he?

has he had an ultrasound of his legs to check for circulation issues

he should see a doctor

and get a culture of the black toes to check for infection as well.