Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I took a .5 mg of lorazepam at 8:30 in morning don't take it…

Customer Question
I took a .5 mg...
I took a .5 mg of lorazepam at 8:30 in morning don't take it often only once every week or two. A friend want to have a few beers em I safe after 7 hours
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Health
2/6/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Mark, Doctor (MD) replied 5 months ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctor (MD)

Hello -

In general, if you are feeling fine -- at this point 7 hours -- you most likely will be OK.

Most of the effects of the medication have worn off by now.

The caution is that the lorazepam is sedating -- so it could cause you to become (or feel) more "drunk" quickly -- but as long as you are aware of this (and don't drink until you are drunk), you should be OK.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you