Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I m wondering how it takes tame fkunti completly clear you…

Hi. I m wondering...

Hi. I m wondering how long it takes tame fkunti completly clear you system. Having someone me and cramping and other symptoms that i think are due to the med not the flu

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Loss of appetite, nausea, upper abdominal pain and cramp, dark loose stools. Not bloody

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Since tamiflu taken last night. Worse after pill this morning. Pain better if I don't eat

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My son was diagnosed with influenza A on the 13th. My Smptos started on the 15th ad started tamiflu then

1/20/2018
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

Do you suffer from vomiting, dizziness?

Are you taking any other medicines?

How many times did you have loose stools?

Fever?
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Low grade fever. 99.6 lightheaded but not dizzy. Seasonique birth control
3-4 Times today

Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description,Tamiflu is out of the system by 20-50 hours after the last dose.

Gastrointestinal upset is common adverse effect of Tamiflu.

So, it's advised to take OTC Nexium empty stomach and take Tamiflu with meals to prevent it's adverse effect.

Maintain a good hydration with Gatorade.
Start Culturelle probiotic and Citrucel and Gas X.
Eat a BRATY diet(Banana, rice, applesauce, toast, and yogurt).
Take proper rest.

Take OTC Imodium for diarrhea.

You should consult your doctor to discontinue Tamiflu if your symptoms are getting worse.

If your symptoms will not show any improvement then see your doctor for a clinical exam.
"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Thank you

Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box if you are satisfied with our conversation.

Good wishes for your health.

Thanks.
Take care.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician