Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr I have this painless bump below the opening of my penis,

and it's grey there. Is...
Dr I have this painless bump below the opening of my penis, and it's grey there. Is this normal?
1/20/2018
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Ok thanks

Since when is the bump, and grey there?

Any aggressive sex?

Any unsafe sex?

Just today, just had a rough handjob and lap dance through my pants. Literally 30 minutes ago. Had an unprotected blow job from a stripper 3 weeks ago, who said she has been tested. She had no signs on her lips. I do masturbate frequently and get lap dances aggressive frequently. I just noticed that bump just now. The greyness has been there for months

This bump is not looking like a STD. This appearance is of normal glandular enlargement. This does not look like genital wart.

Greyness is normal tone of skin.

It is privilege assisting you.

Yeah it looks exactly like some fordyce spots below, just bigger. And it doesn't hurt when I touch it. Do you need a better picture to be sure? Or are you sure?

I saw all the pictures and these give good view and assessment.

It does not look suspicious of any disease.

Thank you

You are very welcome.

A positive 5 star rating would be highly appreciated.

My best,

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)