Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Dr chip I slept a bit more this night ,but this fear is not…

Dr chip hello I slept...
Dr chip hello I slept a bit more this night ,but this fear is not leaving me .I want to go to the store and try to get my mind a little off of this horror I go through every day ,the drive is about 15min ,and I so afraid I will have palps or attacks what do I do.
1/19/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Just go to the store

You need to keep yourself busy all the time when you aren't sleeping

U mean non stop ,even when tired

Yes

Dr chip hi ,pls help ,I ate two donuts ,like ten caramels ,pizza slice ,pho soup ,egg sandwich ,what is happening to me I don't want to clogg my heart ,but I can't stop

Just came on

Ok pls tell me I am ok and I will see tomorrow

Of course you're OK and you'll see tomorrow

But what is it with me eating this way and then feeling guilty and scared

I don't accept your saying you can help or can't stop eating that way--that's a cop out

When things going ok I am ok when I get anxious depressed this is what I get

It's still entirely your choice as to what you eat

U think I am putting myself to grave

No but you worry about what you eat and then still eat it

So you aren't killing yourself but you seem to torture yourself for no good reason

I know so what is my plan

I didn't understand that?

how not to scare myself

Tell yourself that those thoughts are illogical

O god Dr chip help .I was washing the floor and used product with bleach ,and at same time I took 100mg of Zoloft and now my throat hurts so much .I don't want to pass
Dr chip u here

Here now

Did u read my question

I don't know what you meant by your throat hurts

I meant it was burning in a throat

So what's your worry there?

It's hard to say ,but every time I take Zoloft I have this burning

The minute you take it?

No , since I can't swallow I chew them ,so as soon as I swallow I get this

Why are you just now telling me about this?

I am sorry .I think I told u before I can't swallow pills .what u think about it

I don't see how that's related to just the Zoloft

what can be happening bso when I take it I get burning and then such dry mouth that lasts for hours

Must be your reflux

why only after Zoloft

That I really can't say

Do u think it's dangerous

Not at all

Dr chip help me pls .it's not a new problem but it's so so scary it's palpitations.let me try to explain a bit how it feels .I am sitting normal ,and then I feel an uncomfortable thumb in a chest ,seconds later another and another ,and I can physically feel it in my chest it's uncomfortable .what does it sounds like

Just the same palpitations we've talked about before

What I meant the way I explain it to u is it palpitations .and skipped beats same thing

Same thing

But it's not arrythmia? I still feel them now and I don't if stress is the factor

Not a serious dangerous arrhytmia

But are palpitations part of arrythmia

No

I called the Dr and I already have an appointment with him in April ,but I said what is going on ,he can only see me in about 2weeks or he said go to er
I am terrified

He must not be very worried if he gave you the choice

Well he did say go to er if I am bothered .do u think I need to do it .because I am scared I might not wake up as my heart will start quevering

I'm sure if you go to the ER and they check you out they'll say your heart is just fine

u suggesting I go .u worried it might not be palps

No I'm not worried at all

I'm just saying that if I can't convince you this is isn't at all serious you should go just so you can get over this fear

But if u r my Dr ,and I am telling u all this over the phone would u tell me to go to er ? And if not worried and think it's harmless how do I live with it

No I wouldn't tell you to go to the ER

You simply have to calm down and live with it until you can see your doctor

u think I will survive 2 weeks

Of course you will

U think he will put me through all tests again ekg ,echo ,stress

No--at most just an EKG

Dr chip pls help me out .so last night two of my coworkers started group texting me telling me they r concerned about my life and health ,as I work so many hours ,and I don't sleep ,and I look very tired and stressed and I need to cut my hours .I said I am not cu5ing anything and I will be ok .but u obviously have to understand what was going on inside me after that ,that if people saying that that I might look like I have hours to live .so at work I fell asleep at like 9 woke up at 11.30 and I can't fall asleep ,I have a headache ,I have fears that what people allways tell me will come true. Help me pls .and I was home for three days I slept a bit better obviously but as I came back to work Sunday evening I still felt tired

You'll be fine

Dr chip can u pls elaborate a little because I get more and more scared

Everything scares you these days

The photos you've sent me don't look like someone that's very tired

Dr chip this is my photo now .the point is why so many people tell me I look tired ,sick , stressed ,and that I will die
R u still available

You look fine to me

I can't help it if people are telling you you're going to die. Quite frankly those people are strange

They allways telling me they worry about my well being.

It's not really a good thing even if you're worried about someone to tell them they're going to die

They all say ur lack of sleep,lots of work ,,stress will put u in an early grave.tbats how they say

They're wrong

what do I do or say to them and stay sane

Tell them they're wrong and tell them you're fine and not to worry

Dr chip two huge problems ,one today got a call saying my Dr moving to Maine this month all appts cancelled .I need to find a Dr in my office not everyone takes new patients .they said can take up to a month with palps how serious is it do I wait ,do I go to er ? Second I again now having cramps diarrhea and don't understand why and scared me

No need for the ER

And we've talked about the diarrhea before

Dr chip help so I had two diarrhea last night ,I woke up today and I am having another one ,but this one i have like cold sweat ,hard to breathe,really bad cramps ,I don't know if I make it to my home

Of course you will

Dr chip why so often I have these problems with stomach

It's irritable bowel syndrome and that's not dangerous

Dr chip I am sweating under my arm pits and feeling weak. I am panicking

Nothing serious

Why u think it's nothing serious

You keep telling me about feeling weak and we've discussed that

Sweating under the armpits is never anything serious

Time for a rating

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)