Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Something's wrong. I just ate some frout. Fruit my mouth is…

Something's wrong Doctor's Assistant:...

Something's wrong

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I just ate some frout

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Fruit my mouth is burning and raw My checks and tongue feel swollen and lips burn

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

No I have a stalker He's done things to food before but that was long ago

1/19/2018
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Which fruit have you eaten?

Any bumps on the tongue?

Difficulty in breathing, swallowing?

Any other medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

I’m 55
Kiwi, Mellon and crap can’t think name
No bumps
History IC RSD gastroparisis
Few others bulging disc and herniated disc low back
Stomach is burning
I have a sick stalker... if he put something on my fruit would it burn?
Mango that’s the other
Meds sure you want them all? Ha

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, it sounds you have an allergic reaction to some food.

And you should do cool water gargles 2-4 times a day.

Also, take OTC Zantac and Claritin ASAP.

You should do oral betadine rinse.

If you develop difficulty in swallowing, choking sensation and severe pain abdomen then visit an emergency room.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

that’s what I thought at first but I eat these all the time
Ok thanks

Thanks for the follow-up.

It could be possible that some other additives, coloring agents, preservatives could cause an allergic reaction.

Try such self-care measures ASAP.

I wish for your good health.
Please do not forget to leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars if you are satisfied with our conversation. A bonus is highly appreciated.
We can continue our conversation even after you provide a rating.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Will do thank you!

I wish for your good health.
Welcome.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)