Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Arun Phophalia I am very tired right now. I am about to

For Dr. Arun Phophalia I am...
For Dr. Arun Phophalia
I am very tired right now. I am about to vomit. Yesterday I worked for 7 hours after the official working hours at home. Todya my manager blamed me for leaving without tellling her despite the fact that she was not on her desk and I thought that she left as usual. She used to ask me to send her some work by e-mail at home. I told the other colleague and I did my job at home and sent it to her yesterday. She herself phoned me once and I phoned her once. I expected her to thank me today but instead she blamed me that I left without telling her and I left after the working hours. When I tried to explain to her that what she says in not just to me, she did not express any sympathy. She sympathized with the other colleague despite the fact that I revised the work she did not finish until she left and I stayed late working.
I also have a relative who is vomiting due to bowel obstruction and is at hospital. All of this of course made me very sad and I am about to vomit especially that the timing of themenstrual peiod is after 2 days. I am also suposed to travel next week for a trip. I am feeling very awul.
1/18/2018
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

I am sure travel outside would do some definite good to you.

I can understand, that health of the relative can play on mind. Also these office issues too are very annoying. But we cannot do anything about the other people's behaviour. Though they are wrong but we should not let that dictate our mind. That ultimately affect the health in short as well as long term.

We need to forget the wrongdoings of others.

A premenstrual syndrome which fluctuates the hormones may also be responsible for your symptoms.

So try to relax.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Despite the fact that I was bus yand tired yesterday, I was not nauseated like today. Today I am sad and feeling panic because I am about to vomit. I hope tosleep especially that I did not sleep well yesterday but I can't
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
mymouth is very dry and i can not drink water because I am nauseated. I have some diarrhea. I feel IBS symptoms

It is all anxiety which is playing here.

When you don't like behaviour of somebody, your mind reacts severely and since you cannot do anything it manifests in the form of physical symptoms.

You need to be less sensitive to other's behaviour. So you do not feel helpless

Please remember we cannot modify the people.

We can only change ourselves.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
For Dr. Arun Phophalia
I went for a trip for 5 days inside our country. It was wonderful and I ate there more than I ae at home although sometimes feeling nauseated, but overall my health was better. . I also attended a course for 3 days ago then I went to my work today. My appetite is better and I ate todaywhen I returned home but all of a sudden I felt colics. I went to the bathroom, but still feeling bad and now I am nauseated again. I am afraid to vomit. I am just telling you the details for analysis. When I am busy or happy, I am less nauseated

This classically tells that your symptoms are primarily due to stress and depression.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
The problem is that I am under stress now because I am nauseated and afraid to vomit besides the colics. The stress and fear themselves increase the symptoms but I can not stop worrying.

Stress-vomiting-further stress-increased nausea/vomiting; you have to come out of the cycle. No medication may help you significantly. Only mental strength could help you in recovery and prevent episodes of it.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
The panic attacks started again after they stopped for a while. I know as you said it is from my mind and emotions. However, I am helpless. I am worried because of my state. I am unable to relax, breathless and having nausea. No appetite again despite the fact that I felt hungry yesterday. The colics was the trigger. I feel a setback in symptoms after an improvement for more than a week.

It is the time where you need to find what helps you and most and relax you. You also need to find what triggers your emotions.

You need not to be affected by the other people's behavior. You do not have control on them.

But you have control on yourself. So do not react.

Remember life is the most beautiful thing given by God. A negative sentiment loose our counted treasure, which is time.

Keep on thinking you are alright and fight whatever comes and win over.

Colics and nausea need to be forgotten by some pleasurable activity.

Your last question is locked.

I can see what you are posting, but I cannot respond to you.

Customer reply replied less than 1 hour ago
OK. Thak you very much.This is because I asked them to hide the page from public view.

Yes, I understand.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)