Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Doc..well the furniture is moving around the ship again

Good morning doc..well the furniture...
Good morning doc..well the furniture is moving around the ship again doc..feel pretty sick in my belly.. yesterday too..i went to bed the other night and woke at 4 am and pretty sure realised i didnt take my lithium so i took it then..but then i started to question myself as yesterday wasn't great and today too.im scared I've messed it up eith a double dose bit am pretty sure i havent
1/17/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hey Peter

So if anything you might have taken one extra dose a day or two ago?

doc.so i.dtead of 1200 , 2400 but i don't think so..its just doubt..also worked yesterday for the first time since before Christmas and in work again today..

Even if you had taken the double dose that one time Peter it really wouldn't affect your serum levels

But sounds great that you're working again--I find that a very good sign my friend

Just stay the course for now

Ok doc so really this is just the furniture moving about again. Its been almost two weeks doc..will it stabilize soon??

Give it another few days my friend

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)