Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a similar question to this post. Last night I was…

Customer Question
Hi yes I...

Hi yes I have a similar question to this post. Last night I was throwing up and yelling ( I know sounds weird ) but after I threw up, I was gagging and immediately I felt pain on the right side of my face where my temple is. Immediately my face started hurting and I felt I had a bad migraine. I have blood vessels around my eyes and I feel pain in the right side of my tongue. At times I feel slight pain in my leg( cramps feeling) I went to bed early because of the pain. I woke up this morning with all of the symptoms just not as severe. Do you think I could’ve bursted a blood vessel. I don’t have insurance at the moment so I’m nervous

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

No nausea. It happened yesterday. I have had a headache since then ( all day today )

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing else. Just after the episode last night

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
1/15/2018
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 7 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What are your age and gender?

Any other medical illness of Hypertension, Diabetes, Migraine?

Dizziness?

A stuffy nose, phlegm at the back of the throat?

Fever?

Pain abdomen?

Are you taking any medicines?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

What are your age and gender? 30/ femaleAny other medical illness of Hypertension, Diabetes, Migraine? NoDizziness? NoA stuffy nose, phlegm at the back of the throat? Phlegm started this eveningFever? NoPain abdomen? NoAre you taking any medicines? No

Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, chances of anything serious like blood vessel rupture are very slim.

Your pain can be caused due to violent vomiting and fluctuating blood pressure.

You should take OTC Pepcid and Advil now.

Maintain a good hydration with Gatorade.

Do nasal saline drops and Otrivin nasal drops.
You should do menthol steam inhalation and saline gargles.
Use a warm mist humidifier in your room.

Eat a BRATY diet(Banana, rice, applesauce, toast, and yogurt).
Take proper rest.
You should elevate your head with an extra pillow.
If your symptoms will not show any improvement then see your doctor for a clinical exam.

"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.