Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am taking Merrill 4 mg pack for a cold and have nasal

I am taking Merrill...

I am taking Merrill 4 mg pack for a cold and have nasal congestion and would like to know what OTC sinus medicine to take that will not interact with the steroid pack.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No, I take pantrozol, Janumet, and baby aspirin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Diabetic, but blood sugar controlled

1/14/2018
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

You can take Sudafed with Medrol.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thanks

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)