Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Feetswelling blue on the sides of feet. Pain canwalk good.

Customer Question
Feetswelling blue on...

Feetswelling blue on the sides of feet

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Pain canwalk good

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Can't

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Keep feet up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Health
1/13/2018
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hello, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Ted Manos M.D. and I can respond but I need to know your age, when you noticed this, and has the weather changed recently.
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)