Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Is there a charge for your services? If so how much? Is

Is there a charge...

Is there a charge for your services? If so how much?

Doctor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Doctor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Is there a charge for your services?

Doctor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Doctor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How much is "the rest"?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Diagnosed w/flu A on Wed., 3rd day on Tamiflu, no more fever and feeling better, but developed wheezing and gurgling in chest. HE 8/25/1937. Ins. Nurse said I should go to ER.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?

Fever is gone today, but wheezing started

1/13/2018
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

How bad is the wheezing? Are you able to walk around the house or do you get severely winded when you do?

I can still walk around ok, just uncomfortable. I simply want to know if it is really necessary to go to Er, as ins. nurse advised?
No based on everything that you’ve said it’s not necessary to go to the emergency room. Now that your fever has gone down it’s less likely to be an pneumonia. So you are safe to wait this out and see how it progresses.
Ok thanks. It's very difficult to navigate this site because of all the ads blocking the view.

Glad I could help.

I'll pass your comments along.

Please don't hesitate to reach out again if anything changes.

I hope I provided you with a 5-star service.

Dr. Mo

Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)