Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have had anal itching for about 2 months and it is getting…

Customer Question
I have had anal...

I have had anal itching for about 2 months and it is getting worse. I have been to the dr and he Gave me a vagus last cream bc he said i have yeast in my vagina and anus.. the cream is making it worse. What would you suggest over the counter until i can get back to the doctor Monday

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

I have had this problem for about 2 months and it’s getting worse. I thought it was hemmirroids but he said it wasn’t

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My health is good.. a little over weight but other than that no health issues

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Health
1/13/2018
Health Professional: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Doctor (MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello, and thank you for your question.

Please use Vagisil anti-itch cream. It contains a mild anesthetic (Benzocaine) which will relieve the intense itching. until you can see your doctor again. Vagisil is available OTC.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Doctor (MD)