Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Had a sex with codomn on dec 4 it broke no because the guy…

Customer Question
Hi doctor had a sex...
Hi doctor had a sex with codomn on dec 4 it broke no cum because the guy didn’t cum and basically took plan b and a week after I bleed for 2 days but it wasn’t my period my period was on dec 25 but I still haven’t got it yet and today I had sex with a condmon and like we went in raw for alittle like 5 secs but it was off and on and I’m thinking if I should take another plan just in case again even though I haven got my period yet is it safe ? To do that because I’m I haven’t got my period
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Health
1/9/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Two parts of your questions;

1) The delay in your period and early bleeding was due to minor hormonal issues caused by the Plan B.

2) Yes, you may take plan B again for the protection. Though your period can further delay or there can be repeat of abnormal bleeding due to Plan B.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Soo it’s fine to take another one ?

Yes, it is fine to take another one. It would certainly give your protection and zero risk of pregnancy.

It is safe to take another plan B.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Do you think it’s necessary

It is not necessary, as your your sex has almost no risk of pregnancy.

Chance of ovulation too is almost nil.

It is privilege assisting you.

What do you mean

You had a sex with condom. You had sex without condom only for 5 seconds and there was no ejaculation inside you.

Precum? Though

Precum usually do not have sperms.

Rarely if the sperms are present, these are immobile. So risk is extremely low.

Hello Kaylah,

As a subscription customer you are not charged extra for providing a positive rating.

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.