Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My penis is in pain after having sex everyday and from me…

Customer Question
My penis is in...

My penis is in pain after having sex everyday and from me having orgasm back to back and still pushing my self to stay on hard

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

When I cough I feel the pain and if I get hard I feel the pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No recent injuries

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Health
1/9/2018
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Your symptoms are suggestive of prostatitis. This is a non STD prostate infection due to pyogenic organisms which causes referred pain to penis. To confirm the diagnosis, following are helpful;

1) A digital rectal exam by doctor would elicit tenderness on prostate.

2) A urine culture

3) Semen culture

4) Culture of prostate fluid after prostate massage expressed from penis.

The culture tests not only confirms the infection and causative organisms but also tells about the most efficacious antibiotic to treat it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

due to me straining my self while having sex I need to check my prostate
On plane getting ready to take off

Yes, you need to check your prostate.

All of your symptoms are suggestive of prostatitis.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl